HR is a tough environment. You are expected to be the corporate fireman and the gatekeeper to talent selection. Your upper management more frequently are demanding evidence-based analytics to show you are contributing to the organization. That is why you need this seminar
Get ready for two days of high intensity material that will change your HR career for ever
Consider these challenges
Every day is different in your world as we move through the uncertain demands and problems on HR rapidly increase. For example:
- Demand for big data analytics to explain the HR operations
- The CEO wants to know why you can’t fill those critical openings faster
- The organizational processes say one thing but reality is totally different
- A manager explodes on your boss saying that they could do your job better than you can
Seen these events recently? That is only half the total picture of your organization.
You are the key to the success of the talent management and acquisition of strong talent for your organization. You are responsible for providing the organization with the proper key performance indicators to show that the organization is in alignment with their mission, values and goals.
You are also responsible for ensuring that supervisors and managers as well as rank and file employees understand the corporate policies and procedures. You have the responsibility to ensure that these processes are applied consistently and correctly.
You have the responsibility to learn the language of business so that you can communicate with the management of your organization in their space rather than yours.
This new perspective on the HR function makes your job easier and helps you advance your career. Do you understand the language of business?
Join us for two-days of intense learning that will enable you to speak that language of business just like your peers over in finance. Discover how to directly apply the Six Sigma methodology to your organization’s HR processes and put them to use your first day back in the office. You will leave with real time access to tools, techniques, strategies, and methods to change your HR department. Return to the office empowered to bring change to your organization.
- Overview of the material
- Course Objectives
- Definition of HR Excellence
History of the Quality Movement
- The history of the players in the quality movement
- Definition of Six Sigma
- Hidden truths of Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Project Utilization
- Six Sigma benefits
- Six Sigma roles and training
- Six Sigma projects
- Six Sigma themes
Six Sigma Methodology
- The DMAIC Process
- Project Charters
- Voice of the Customer
- Process Maps
- Cause and Affect Diagrams
- Value Stream Maps
In Plain Sight: Organizational Waste
- Over processing
- Unused employee potential
- Material underutilization
- Applied Six Sigma to HR Management
- 10 Commandments of Project Selection
- HRCI Body of Knowledge
- TLS Continuum and Business Management
- TLS Continuum and Workforce Planning
- TLS Continuum and HR Development
- TLS Continuum and Compensation and Benefits
- TLS Continuum and Employee Relations
- TLS Continuum and Risk Management
- TLS Continuum Implementation
- Voice of the Customer
- Culture specific
- Continuous Improvement
- Final Project
- Construct a six sigma project to resolve a real time workplace issue within your organization.
Complete the course and you will receive 2 complimentary one-on-one conference calls, access to a six sigma and hr form package, 14 HRCI Business Credits and Certification as a Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Your facilitator for this seminar is a 30+ year veteran of the HR industry and certified as both a Senior Professional in Human Resources and a Six Sigma Black Belt.
What our past clients have to say:
“Thanks again for a great Six Sigma class last week. You have inspired me to think about additional training and professional practice of these concepts — I see great value to applying them to HR and other administrative processes and projects. And, I’ve already put the DMAIC to use on one of our internal HR processes. I call that an excellent return on my raining dollars.”
– VP Human Resources , Major Trade Association
Completed this program through the Performance institute in Washington, DC and received my Yellow Belt. I found this program to be immediately applicable in my place of work. The tools that I got through this program were well worth the investment, alone. Since then, Daniel Bloom has published a book entitled “Achieving HR Excellence Through Six Sigma”. If you are interested in HR Process improvement, then I recommend the program and the book.
Rudolph (Rudy) Boone
Salaried Personnel Supervisor
Ford Motor Company
This program makes you rethink the way you view HR. It will empower you to want to make immediate and sustained improvements in your organization.
Human Resources Manager
We also offer a two-day generic six sigma training program for non-HR professionals. To gain more information regarding locations and pricing please complete the request form below: